GE Aviation Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring: GE (NYSE: GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfil GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
Company Name: GE Aviation
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Official Website: www.ge.com
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Role Summary: As a software engineer specialist on the Aviation Platform Automation team, you will work in a co-located group of engineers and architects to automate Amazon Web Services & Azure software deployments so that GE business applications are more efficient and resilient. Responsible for Developing and migrating applications to cloud services like AWS/AZURE and enabling automation to provide quality, speed, and cost out for the Aviation business.
- Design, architect and build an application full stack in AWS/AZURE
- Implement automation practices to provide stability
- Drive cost out of application moving from on-prem to cloud
- Drive cost out of application currently in AWS/AZURE
- Drive implementation of new cloud capabilities into applications
- Be part of a pod delivering solutions
- Participate with product owners and team members while influencing the direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience either as an intern or full time
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
Desired Characteristics: Certifications in AWS or AZURE Cloud Technologies
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here