GE Appliances Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: GE Appliances is an American home appliance manufacturer based in Louisville, Kentucky. It has been majority owned by Chinese multinational home appliances company Haier since 2016.
Company Name: GE Appliances
JOB LOCATION: Hyderabad (SAL) IN
JOB POSTING TITLE: Associate Developer, Oracle EBS
In this role you will be building/coding technical solutions for some of the CEMLI’s – with an ability to understand, analyze & build solutions for business needs. You will be responsible to closely work with the Tech lead to understand business processes/problems and come up with possible technical solutions in a timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Work closely with the Tech lead and manage all aspects of CEMLI development
• Understand the requirements (MD020) and prepare Technical designs(MD060) in consultation with Tech Lead
• Build the code as per the design to accomplish business needs, Maintaining the coding standards
• Understand the test cases document and application performance requirements
• Build PL/SQL code, Oracle XML Publisher Reports for business needs. Prepare migration documents and work with Sys Admin team to get the code migrated.
• Create technical documentation to enable system development life cycle, such as MD060 and CM010.
• Working with version control systems such as GIT Proactively work with Tech Leads and team members to develop technical solutions for CEMLI development.
• A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
• Ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Minimum Qualifications for GE Appliances Hiring Freshers
1. Bachelors/master’s degree in Computer and/or Information Science
2. 0-2 Years of ERP Hands on Experience – on Oracle EBS
3. Candidates who have interned with GE Appliances can apply as well
4. Hands on Experience in Development of code and Unit testing in Oracle EBS modules or any other platform
5. Working knowledge on PL/SQL
6. Knowledge on Code Migration & Governance processes
7. Knowledge on Integrations
8. Willingness and ability learn quickly the technical skills like PL/SQL, ISG, EDI, OAF, Integrations
Preferred Qualifications for GE Appliances Hiring Freshers
1. Knowledge on Form Personalization’s and OAF
2. Knowledge on XML Publisher reports, RDF reports
3. Exposure on application performance improvement
Apply Before the link Expires for GE Appliances Hiring Freshers