About the Company: GE Appliances, a Haier company and Affiliates (GEA), is more than a place to work. We imagine, design and build some of the world’s best appliances. Our people strive to improve themselves, the company and the community—building challenging and rewarding careers along the way. We value diversity, teamwork, innovation and lean manufacturing. We work with some of the best people in the world who take pride in our products and thrive on challenges. More than a place to work, it is a place of opportunity, a place to grow and a place to develop your career.
Job Profile: Associate Developer – Integrations
Company Name: GE Appliances, a Haier company
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
The Challenge: The individual in this role will serve as an Integrations developer supporting integration development across the middleware ecosystem, as well as assisting with designing and developing services within the DDT / DTC applications. They will partner with internal team analysts and teams across the business to understand requirements and develop integrations that are highly-available and scalable. The individual will have hands-on development opportunity to work on multiple middleware technologies and cloud technologies.
What you will Do
- Develop integrations as assigned (coding, programming)
- Document/create/maintain automation tests, performance tests, procedures.
- Help analyze and diagnose performance, functional software, and customer issues.
- Work closely with functional teams during development life cycles.
- Work with development / functional team members to understand and communicate defects.
- Flexibility to move across projects as needed.
- Documentation and testing new software functionality.
What you need to Succeed
- Strong communication and documentation, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Desire to learn and master multiple technologies including, but not limited to, Mulesoft, AWS – Kibana, Lambda, EC2, RDS, etc., React.js, Java, and service-oriented architecture
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here