About the Company: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyse and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit www.gartner.com to learn more.
Official Website: www.gartner.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work location: Gurgaon
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
What you’ll do:
- Understand Gartner’s domain, business model and work with business stakeholders to achieve corporative objective and goals by contributing to the development world-class marketing portal.
- Build web applications and services – translate requirements and designs into working software, follow coding standards, conduct code reviews, build appropriate unit tests & integration tests and follow security and performance best practices.
- Assists in defining software architectures – Collaborate with leads to explore existing systems, determine areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities
- Own success – Take responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Contribute to continual improvement by suggesting improvements to application architecture, user interface and applying latest technologies
- Ability to work independently or within a team, proactively, in a fast-paced Agile-Scrum environment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science degree from a four-year College or University
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience building ASP.NET and C# based external facing web applications
- Strong MVC design paradigm experience
- Firm understanding of security considerations
- Experience applying web development design patterns
- Strong MSSQL Database Development skills from an application development standpoint including functions and stored procedures. Experience with SSIS and SQL Reporting Services desirable.
- Experience with SQL to LINQ
- Experience with ADO and Enterprise Library desirable.
- Must have strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills.
- Knowledge and experience in building high performance web sites taking into account a client base which is dispersed throughout the world
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate the ability to provide technical solutions to complex business requirements
- Ability to provide accurate estimates of technology work and deliver high quality work on schedule
- Experience integrating with internal Search engines desirable
- Experience in developing web services desirable
- Experience developing mobile format web sites desirable
- Experience developing forms based applications desirable
- Experience developing windows services desirable
- Travel 3 to 4 weeks every year for supporting Gartner Events
Who you are:
- Passionate about technology, self-learner who keeps abreast with latest developments.
- A team player who can comfortably work with distributed teams across the globe.
- Attentive to details and well organized.
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change.
- Coachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values.
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now