Gartner Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer Position Details:
About Company: Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer- ETL
Work Location: Gurgaon
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: 1-2 Yrs
About this role:
Data Engineer will provide technical expertise in designing and building Master Data Management in Ataccama MDM tool to meet the shifting organizational demands. You will engage in modernization activities to migrate current EDQ MDM application to Ataccama. You will be part of MDM Team to bring data from multiple sources into MDM application and enriching the information using validate/standardization and dedupe process.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to review and analysis of business requirements and design technical document
- Migrate EDQ based MDM application into Ataccama
- Build new processes in Ataccama
- Build new ETL jobs
- Help build defining best practices & processes
- Collaborate on Data Management architecture and technical design discussions
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design and specifications, as well as document and review detailed designs
- Provide status reports to the higher management
- Maintain Service Levels and department goals for problem resolution.
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in ETL and SQL with a bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of data modelling
- Hands on exposure in MDM implementation using tools (Customer domain, product domain etc.) Ataccama preferred.
- Experience in ETL technology
- Experience in PL/SQL
- Experience in PostgreSQL and cloud databases is good to have
- Good exposure writing complex SQL
- Good knowledge in cloud technology AWS, Azure and exposure in cloud tools is good to have
- Good understanding of business process and analyzing underlying data
- Commitment to teamwork as a contributor
- Experience with an Agile Methodology like Scrum
Apply Before the link Expires for Gartner Recruitment For Associate Software Engineer Position.