Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Gartner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Software Development position responsible for design, implementation, and support of web applications to help fulfill our Research & Consulting Delivery strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and review detailed design
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field of software development.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Twitter Bootstrap and ReactJS
- Knowledge of relational databases using MS SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms like Azure or AWS is plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communications skills interacting with technical and business audience’s
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and prioritization skills
- Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new technologies/ideas and master concepts rapidly.
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for technology and keeping up with new trends
- Delivering project work on-time within budget with high quality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Apply before the link Expires for Gartner Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.