TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Gartner is hiring for the role of Service Operations Associate!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced, and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 14,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Company Name: Gartner
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Service Operations Associate
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Own and accountable for boosting R&P coverage by running client outreach operations for a large portfolio of clients
- Partner and enable services teams on client outreach operations
- Be responsible and accountable for driving web engagement, enabling event attendance, driving post-event engagement goals for 2-3 practices/1 BU in partnership with the service delivery team
- Be responsible and accountable for enabling engagement by retaining clients effectively across various touchpoints till actual engagement through events or the web actually happens
- Event registrations and confirmation invites/ customized event and web engagement campaigns or marketing newsletters
- Leverage research content and agenda to engage clients through reminders, follow-up campaigns from specialized marketing platforms in partnership with the Service Advisors team, Service CES and SDAs
- Send scheduling/ campaign outreaches through a campaign management tool
- Create validation trackers in google sheets/ excel, incorporating client details and inputs required by the services delivery associates for scheduling
- Improve the quality of processes & deliverables by establishing the right tracking mechanism
- Collaborate with internal teams and drive client scheduling to secure calls with all clients at the right frequency and help problem-solve to increase the show rate of clients
- Own stakeholder management, and relationship building with team members and with cross-functional units.
- Support on client list management to drive and implement initiatives leading to:
- Scheduling calls with 100% of the client base
- maximize acceptance of the invites and show the rate of the calls
- Maximize outreach efficiency i.e. convert a client to show up for R&P in the least number of outreaches
- Identify opportunities to replace manual processes with the right automation opportunity
- Implement and replicate process optimization initiative with support from senior members of the team
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports on the performance of the initiatives for internal and external stakeholder consumption
- Science, Business/ Economics, Operations graduate with 0-3 years of experience in process management, and multi-team coordination management
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills with an ability to convey insights in a group meeting
- Intermediate excel skills
- Comfortable understanding data and working with large data points.
Apply Before the link Expires for Gartner is hiring for the role of Service Operations Associate!