TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Gartner is hiring for the position of Associate Software Engineer!
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced, and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and an objective resource for more than 14,000 enterprises in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Build and automate the deployment of our data pipelines and applications to support data scientists and researchers with their reporting and data requirements
- Work on ingestion platforms using advanced Python, Java, and understanding of AWS cloud services (e.g. Lambda, Step Functions)
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance & help write automated tests to ensure data integrity and prevent data loss
- Understand the data pipelines to gain knowledge and contribute to the improvements
- Work with administrative resources and support provisioning, monitoring, configuration, and maintenance of AWS tools, S3, & MYSQL
- Promote the integration of new cloud technologies and continuously acquire knowledge on new tools that will improve the organization’s capabilities while leading to a lower total cost of operation
- Support automation efforts across the data analytics team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) usiningTerraform, Configuration Management, and Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD) tools such as Jenkins
- Work with the team to implement data governance, and access control and identify and reduce security risks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technical fields
- 1-3 years experience in software development
- Expertise with Java & SQL
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with AWS Services, Open-source big data technologies like Apache Storm, Spark, and Flink is a plus
- Good combination of technical and interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication; detail-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Takes initiative on improvements and testing results
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply