About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work location: Bangalore
Job Description: What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About the role: Talent Neuron is the world’s leading source of talent supply and demand data. The data harvesting team powers all Talent Neuron products that provide the information our customers need to help them make strategic decisions. Gartner is looking for a well-rounded and motivated Associate Software Engineer to join its data harvesting team which is responsible for harvesting data over the internet to support Product team.
What you will do
- Work in fast paced agile environment
- Create scripts for given source to harvest
- Work in Maintenance of scripts on daily basis
- Work on various internal tool to monitor and fix issues
- Peer technical review including design, code review and testing
What you will need
- Experience from 0-2 years are eligible.
- Successfully completed an Engineering or Computer Science degree.
- Good relational DB experience (SQL)
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Experience with Java or .NET
- Knowledge of CI / CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Bamboo).
- Experience with creation and deployment tools (ie: Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or AWS is a plus
- Exposure to Web scrapping is a plus
Who you are
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates