TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Gartner Freshers Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities.
Company Name: Gartner
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Gurgaon
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
What you’ll do
• Rotate through a full-time, two-year rotational program with 6 month assignments to gain exposure to various business functions and technologies.
• You will be actively integrated into the day to day operations of your project team, assuming full responsibility for tasks assigned to you, with guidance and mentorship from senior technical leads.
• You will collaborate with a global team of innovators to solve current business challenges.
• You will build technical skills in critical areas while partnering across the organization to solve business challenges.
• You will solve real business problems, working on real projects such as:
• Working on full-stack software initiatives using React, Node.js, Python, Java or .NET
• Deploying cutting-edge serverless cloud technologies such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kafka, SQS, SNS, etc.
• Leveraging high-availability cloud databases
• Developing NLP, AI and Machine Learning solutions
• You will employ a working knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, and Agile methodologies
Who you are
• Graduating in 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or related engineering field
• Motivated, high-potential performer with a passion for leading and empowering others
• A team player who is willing to collaborate, innovate, and shape this program along with other initiatives within Gartner
• India work authorization required
What you’ll need
• Final year engineering student with formal training/class work/internship work in software development
• Project experience with web application technologies:
• Front End: Java Script, HTML/DHTML, React, Bootstrap, etc.
• Middle Tier: Python, Java/J2EE, node.js or .NET
• Back End: Relational databases (SQL), knowledge of NoSQL databases a plus
• Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS, Azure) preferred
• Knowledge of natural language processing and machine learning techniques a plus
• Ambition and interest in taking your career towards a technical leadership role
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we’re proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
Apply Before the link Expires fo rGartner Freshers Off Campus Hiring