Gameopedia Off Campus Details:
A Bit About Us : We’re a global team of 70 gaming junkies who are managing one of the world’s largest living libraries of video game data. From technical requirements to video trailers, our catalogue has information on over 180,000 games across 200 platforms and we’re growing every day. Although it’s always casual Friday at both our Norwegian and Indian offices, don’t let the t-shirts and sneakers fool you – we’re serious about serving our customers. We’re supplying the data gamers need to determine the games they’ll purchase and play. We’re hoping to find fellow gamers who will help us innovate the industry and continue our commitment to providing our big business clientele with the most current, accurate, and detailed gaming data around.
Company Name: Gameopedia
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Job Profile: Video Game Content Analyst
Work Location: Hyderabad
A Bit About You :
You’re a hardcore gamer who has a deep and fundamental understanding of video games and their various mechanics. You’ve spent thousands of hours playing and studying games from all genres and know first-hand what gamers want. Fluent in English and a dynamic team player, your keen eye for detail and knack for trend spotting keeps you abreast on the latest industry influencers, blogs, podcasts, forums and channels. You are the go-to-guide for gaming among your friends.
What You’ll Do for Gameopedia Off Campus:
Our classification system breaks each game down into thousands of objective tags. We use this data to make curated game recommendations to both gamers and non-gamers alike, allowing them to find the games they actually want. You’ll be contributing by:
- Deeply analyzing games and identifying their various mechanics, elements and features
- Improving, expanding and optimizing our classification system
- Identifying components of games that differentiate them from or connect them to each other
- Assessing professional video game reviews
How Do I Apply for Gameopedia Off Campus?
Apply Link- Click Here
1. Upload your CV.
2. In the cover letter section answer the following:
- Why you are a good fit for the role?
- What games you are currently playing?
- Talk about a recently released game that did not meet your expectations and why?
- What upcoming unreleased games you are looking forward to?
NOTE: Your application will only be processed if you follow the application procedure completely.