GainSight Off Campus Details:
About GainSight: Gainsight is a fast growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer’s relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday.
The company has been recognized as one of the top 50 mid size companies in India by ‘Great Place To Work’ and top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in Hyderabad, Bengaluru, California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London and Tel Aviv.
Company Name: GainSight
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: As an Associate Engineer you will work as part of engineering teams to code and collaborate in building a world class product.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong Academics prefer Computer Science graduates
- Good with Data structures and algorithms
- Good programming skills
Good to Have for GainSight Off Campus:
- Java development with strong knowledge in data structures, algorithms, design patterns and OOP / OOAD principles
- Experience with Spring/Maven/Jersey and building REST APIs is desirable
- Experience in design/development of scalable SaaS products is a strong plus
- Experience with integrating multiple applications and/or ETL tools is good to have.
Apply Before the link Expires for GainSight Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for GainSight Off Campus