Gainsight Hiring For Software Engineer: Gainsight™ is a venture-backed, fast-growing tech company revolutionizing Customer Success for businesses. The Customer Success company helps businesses grow faster by reducing churn, increasing upsell, and driving customer advocacy. Gainsight provides a complete, end-to-end Customer Success solution through its services and technology. The industry-leading platform helps companies manage customer relationships effectively, track customer health and transform the way organizations orient around the customer. Gainsight is the platform of choice for many leading companies like Box, Adobe and Workday. The company has been recognized as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and as one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine. Gainsight’s CEO, Nick Mehta, has been recognized as one of the Top SaaS CEOs in America. The company has offices in California, Phoenix, St. Louis, London, and India.
Company Name: Gainsight
Job Profile: Software Engineer – QA
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
What You’ll Do Here
- Create and maintain libraries and object repositories for the Automation Framework
- Work closely with manual test engineers for automating existing test cases
- Write effective and thorough bug reports and verify bug fixes
- Development of a test framework per application
- Work with developers to integrate automated tests with an end-to-end build and test environment
- Writing automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases which are supplied by functional test engineers
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing
What We’re Looking For
- 1 to 4 years of total experience in the industry with a thorough understanding of SDLC (Agile in particular)
- Experience in API Automation – Java / UI Automation, TestNG, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, White box and Grey box testing
- Experience in Web Application testing and SQL is a must
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to test, develop, iterate on a rapid basis
- Understanding of latest innovations, trends and emerging technologies in QA testing and test methodology
- Experience in Performance or Security testing, BBD with Cucumber and Design Patterns will be an added advantage
- Experience in working on Salesforce or Salesforce applications will be good to have.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here