About G2: G2 is revolutionizing the way businesses discover, buy and manage software and services. More than four million users per month rely on G2 to help them find and buy the best software for their businesses. G2 features over 1 million authentic customer reviews, has built a global team of nearly 400 talented, motivated professionals, and has raised $100M in total funding from some of the world’s leading investors including IVP, Accel Partners, LinkedIn, Emergence Capital, Pritzker Group, Chicago Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, industry leaders and its founders.
Company Name: G2
Company Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Profile: Content Community Writer
Exp Needed: 1-3 Yrs
Degree Needed: Any Degree
About the Role
G2 is in need of an offsite SEO specialist and community writer who will be responsible for building brand awareness, white-hat link building, and overall content promotion, primarily through high-quality guest posts on external websites.
- Source and write search-optimized guest posts per month with the goal of building high-quality backlinks (read this article for more information on building links through guest posting)
- Work with copy editors to ensure guest articles are free of grammar and spelling errors; work with publication post-send to deliver edits in a timely manner
- Create and execute additional strategies to acquire backlinks to targeted content to increase organic rankings
- Promote content produced by specific writers to increase traffic and visibility.
- Leverage advanced Google search techniques and queries to find high-quality guest post opportunities on reputable and relevant websites
- Build and maintain a personal network of healthy relationships with bloggers, companies, content teams, etc. to leverage for link swaps, guest post partnerships, etc.
- Create additional backlink-able content such as infographics, statistic roundups, videos, and other new forms of content
- Maintain a solid understanding of G2’s priority software categories and Learn content to identify the best linking opportunities
- Maintain a solid understanding of on-page SEO and link building techniques
- Represent the G2 brand well as the main-point-of-contact for various companies and publications
- 1-3 years of previous writing experience
- Previous content marketing, SEO, backlink experience preferred, but not required
- Experience with cold emailing and/or outreach emails
- Professional and strong communication skills – comfortable being MPOC for G2 with a variety of companies, publications, etc.
- Ability to write professional articles
- A few of the tools we use on a daily basis include Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Hunter.io, LinkedIn Premium, Buzzstream, HubSpot
Apply Before the link Expires for Content Community Writer Position.
Apply Link-Click here