About the Company: G10 is a technology consulting firm that not just creates splendid solution for their clients but also products that our clients or people in general can use.
- G10 is a young organization and our work place is like our home.
- Monday’s and Saturday’s are all same for us.
- We use design thinking approach to deal with any situation in hand.
- We don’t have any dress code. Wear shorts or jeans, we’re happy until the code works.
- We care for you more than we care about us. We guarantee a great learning curve.
- We believe in experimentation.
- We will never let your idea down. If you have a great idea, we will help you build it.
Degree Needed: B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc./ BCA/ MCA/ M Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Developer
Position Summary: Ever wondered what it’s like to work for a startup that works with great excitement on splendid ideas. A place where you not just code but also be an integral part of all the decisions. We are hiring people who are very passionate about mobile app development, app designs and virtually everything that can be build on mobile. You will work using the latest technologies/ framework to create best-in-class user experience interface in Android – Kotlin & Java
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design, implement and deliver mobile based solutions – Create Android Apps.
- Manage Android Play Store Accounts.
- Consume & Plan for REST APIs / server side scripting structure.
- Identify and create best-in-class user experience interface in Android.
- Thought partner with the team and organization on requirements.
- Ensure delivery through all stages of the software development lifecycle – gathering requirements from users/ clients, working with vendors, creating the desired software when required, providing support as well as driving adoption.
- Drive discussions to improve product across teams where ever there are inter dependencies across products.
- Advocating for G10 Consultancy’s brand.
- Work on his/ her competencies and constantly strive for excellence.
Knowledge and Technical Skills: and Abilities:
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience in capturing user stories, software requirements and documenting specifications (e.g. Use Case Diagrams, SRS, RPFs)
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
Competencies and Abilities
- Ability to deliver under pressure
- Organized with highest attention to detail and quality of finish
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Strong on resourcefulness
Education and Experience: B.E./B. Tech/ B. Sc./ BCA/ MCA/ M Tech or any graduate in computer science.
Apply Link-Click Here