Fyers Freshers Recruitment As Python Developer: After experiencing the complacency of traditional brokerages in India, Fyers was formed as a crusade to change the way stock investments are made in the country. As a technology-focused brokerage, our goal is to transform the trading/investment landscape for everyone. If you want a winning edge in the markets, you should try our platforms. Free Investment Zone: To encourage retail participation in the Indian stock markets, we have removed brokerage for investments at FYERS. This has been applicable since LTCG tax of 10% was introduced in the Union Budget 2018, The equity participation rate is really low in India and this is one of our initiatives to try and expand that by incentivizing investors in our country.
Company Name: Fyers
Job Profile: Python Developer
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description & key roles:
- Developing multiple low latency cloud-based web applications.
- The primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic using cloud technologies, ensuring high performance, responsiveness, and scalability.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores & blob stores
Required skillset for Fyers Freshers Recruitment As Python Developer:
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas in SQL and No-SQL databases
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of Git or SVN
Apply Before the link Expires for Fyers Freshers Recruitment As Python Developer.
Apply Link-Click Here