Fujitsu Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee: Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US $40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Job Profile: GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE/ TRAINED FRESHERS
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Noida
CTC: INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
– Our Japanese heritage and a culture of applying the Sense and Respond approach to understand the client’s problem and respond in a flexible, reliable way
– Measurable business benefit: every change we make is focused on the value it adds to the business
– Close collaboration: we quickly determine your business’ critical applications requirements, then apply the insights and expertise that have made us a market leader in IT Infrastructure provision
– We can take your applications to the cloud: we deliver application solutions into the Enterprise Cloud underpinned by Iaas; our secure, reliable, high-performance cloud computing service
– Our global reach enables us to deliver IT services around the world and is underpinned by one of the largest global IT infrastructures
– Global Delivery Centers support our clients in more than 20 languages and with a local presence in 70 countries
– Innovative services to support your organization’s unique and complex IT challenges
- Excellent communication verbal & written
Good problem-solving skills
Basic knowledge of SQL/DB
Basic knowledge of Java, OOPS programming,
Positive attitude with learning zeal
Openwork in UK shift
BE/BTech – 2019 pass outs only
Apply Before the link Expires for Fujitsu Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Graduate Engineer Trainee.