About the Company: Freshworks provides organizations of all sizes with SaaS customer engagement solutions that make it easy for support, sales and marketing professionals to communicate effectively with customers for better service and collaborate with team members to resolve customer issues. The company’s products include Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshcaller, Freshteam, Freshchat, and Freshmarketer. Founded in October 2010, Freshworks Inc., is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG and Sequoia Capital India. Freshworks’ headquarters are located in San Mateo, California, with global offices in India, UK, Australia and Germany. The company’s cloud-based suite is widely used by over 150,000 businesses around the world including the NHS, Honda, Rightmove, Hugo Boss, Citizens Advice, Toshiba and Cisco.
Company Name: Freshworks
Official Website: www.freshworks.com
Job Profile: Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Exp Needed : Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019 Batch
Degree Needed: BE / BTech / MCA / MBA
Job Description: Freshworks is looking to hire smart, determined and passionate students who’ll be graduating this year from any undergraduate stream, to hire across various functions. Broadly, we hire for our engineering and go to market (GTM) teams. A short description of what we look for in each of these roles from students fresh out of college
- Prior internship experience in B2B or product companies in any of these domains is an added bonus.
- Every product team within Freshworks is organized into squads, which consist of a team of engineers, along with product and design team members. The engineering team is primarily responsible for building enhancements, running automations to test them to ensure they are bug-free, and shipping features for our suite of products.
- The GTM teams interface with potential customers at various touchpoints along their customer journey. While the sales and presales team work with potential customers, the customer support and customer success teams work with existing customers. The sales and customer success teams manage the relationship, while the presales and customer support team manage the technical aspect with the businesses.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms and OOPs concepts.
If you’ve built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
- Clear, concise and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Empathy towards customers and understanding their needs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity and openness to learning new technologies.
- Flexibility in working in different shifts/regions/markets.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates