About the Company: Ford Motor Company, commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903
Job Title: Software Engineer
Entity/Organization FGBS: Ford Global Business Services
Education Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech.
No. of years of experience: 1 to 3 years
Area of professional exposure (technical skills):
- Understanding of Automotive domain and business practices preferred
- Knowledgeable of IT services and ability to work within existing frameworks and processes.
- Closely collaborate with IT and business stakeholders as a product / service team to understand the need and provide optimal solution
- Develops software with a paired partner to deliver user stories that contribute to a valuable working software product.
- Develops manual /automated unit tests with working software, to confirm software functionality conformance to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develops Manual & automated functional tests to confirm user story acceptance and to detect regression defects.
- Reviews continuous integration build status and fixes build failures.
- Provide software implementation service which includes – requirement gathering, installation, configuration, integration & testing to Ford vehicle assembly, powertrain and stamping plants
- Reviews ongoing production software operations and troubleshoots production issues.
- Implements tooling that monitors application performance metrics and automatically notifies team when a failure occurs in production.
- Familiar with Agile Processes and Methodologies
- Compliance to Ford IT processes wherever applicable
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here