Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Ford Motor Off Campus Freshers Hiring
About Company: Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Official Website: www.ford.com
Job Profile: DPA Developer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description & Qualifications
- This person will coordinate with various PDO’s like Accounting, PD, Marketing etc.. and various functional teams to develop a cohesive approach to implement various automations using Pega and other automation tools.
- This person will manage several RPA automation projects and drive these projects to successful on-time launch.
- Analyze business process and identifying automation opportunities and assess automation feasibility
- Should coordinate with business skill teams, PDO IT teams, Architects and Product vendor (Pega) in developing and deploying the automation solutions.
- Should have good knowldge on RPA/DPA Tools like Pega or Ui Path or Automation anywhere and good knowldge on Process Mining tools like Celonis.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Experience in automation tools like UiPath/PEGA RPA etc..
• Experience in Pega PRPC
• Theoretical knowledge/hands-on exp in Process Mining tools like Celonis et..
• Should have an innovation mindset.
• Experience working and contributing to project playbooks, building schedules, managing issues/risks, establishing communication plans and stakeholder management
• Good functional/technical knowledge in various COTS solutions and Integration solutions like APIC & webservices etc..
• Familiarity and usability experience with AGILE processes
• Very good eye for process improvements
• Work with supervisors and specialists in other activities (including vendor personnel) to develop improved procedures simplifying reusable codes.
• Liaise with the team leaders to ensure handover, continuity and consistency within the team as well as among other teams within the department.
• Understand Security Controls processes, need to take care SoA for the products owned.
• A good team player with seamless communication on the project management principles.
Apply before the link Expires for Ford Motor Off Campus Freshers Hiring