About the Company: Focus Energy Limited is an independent oil and gas exploration company active in the Indus Basin. Focus Energy is part of a privately owned diversified business group having interest in various industries and business interests.
Focus Energy holds PSC to explore and develop on land and offshore oil and gas properties in India known as “RJ-ON/6”, “RJ-ONN-2003/2” “GK-ON/4” and “CB-OSN-2004/1”- encompassing a total area of 21000 square km.
Official Website: www.focusenergy.co.in
Job Profile: Instrumentation Engineer
Job Type: Oil and Gas/ Energy/ Power/ Infrastructure
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Instrumentation
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: INR. 10,200/- PM
Work Location: Jaisalmer (Rajasthan)
About the Job:
- Responsible for all instrument and control system equipment regular maintenance and repairing, such as all field instrumentation, valves, flow meter, transmitter, control circuit, monitoring, DCS, PLC etc.
- To be familiar with all equipment in plants, maintain all maintenance equipments accurate documents integrity and equipment history database reachable.
- Knowledge of different types of Flow meters Like Magnetic Flow meter, Vortex flow meter, & DP type Flow meter.
- Able to create control loop in DSC / PLC and operating screens of SCADA.
- Instrumentation maintenance of Utilities like Boiler, MEE, ETP, Refrigeration & Air Compressors, Chillers, HVAC, Tank farm etc.
- Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all instruments, components, and installations.
- Reviewing the project related documents such as Engineering specifications, Instrument index, Preparation Of the cable schedules, Cable Tray Layout, JB schedules & Communication Layouts, data sheets and interface execution methodologies to ensure compliance as per approved specifications.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Udemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons