Flo Mobility Off Campus Details:
About the company: At Flo Mobility, we are building the future of micro mobility. We are working at the intersection of robotics and last mile commute to create a better experience and convenience.
We are using remote teleoperators combined with low speed autonomy software to move electric mopeds from point A to point B at low speeds.
Objective: To build an autonomous driving simulator to train neural network for real life scenarios.
Company Name: Flo Mobility
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Unity Developer – Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
- Meeting with the design team to discuss simulator ideas and specifications.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games.
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar field.
- Previous experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
- Knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics.
- Experience with console and mobile game development.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with memory and space optimization.
- Knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We are a early stage startup with seasoned founders. This opportunity comes with a lot of ownership and responsibility. Ideal candidates should have some entrepreneurial spirit to define the problem and lead the complete development.
If interested kindly drop an email at [email protected]