Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
FlixStock Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About The Company: FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. Our primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically. Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and Singapore.
Job Location: Gurugram
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Target Batch: 2021
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Perod: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– We are looking for a methodical Market Research Analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
– The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
Skill Set Required:
– Understand target market characteristics and map its needs with the offerings.
– Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
– Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
– Gather data on consumers, create a list of target companies and contacts.
– Devise and evaluate methods for data collection.
– Perform a valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
– Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
– Prepare and present reports management.
– Meet monthly and quarterly targets for generated Database.
– Work closely with the inside sales and marketing team.
– Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
– Understanding of the Fashion business.
– Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
– Strong communication and presentation skills.
– Excellent knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel Sheet and Pivot Chart.
– Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
– Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc).
– Strong analytical and critical thinking
– Group Discussion
– Video Interview
Apply Before the link Expires for FlixStock Off Campus Drive Hiring