About Flipkart: The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Company Website: www.flipkart.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE or B.Tech
About the role: Software Development Engineer 1 (SDE 1) will get to work on complex distributed systems which are solving real-world problems and scale for hundreds of millions of users. You need to take the challenges and ownership that comes while developing a complex system, You will be working in a fast-paced and agile work environment delivering quality and innovative solutions in highly collaborative environments that have immediate business impact. As an SDE 1, you will also get to work with Senior Engineers/Architects at Flipkart to evolve the design and architecture of the system.
What you’ll do:
- Develop object-oriented models and design data structures for new software projects and implement business logic and data models with a suitable class design
- Solve complex problems in an innovative way and deliver quality solutions while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things
- Demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems
- Collaborating with peers on all elements of the development process as per industry coding standards and creating appropriate technical documentation.
- You are expected to work on complex projects while taking ownership and accountability of assigned things.
What you’ll need:
B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or any equivalent degree with a minimum 1-year experience
Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms and their space-time complexities
Excellent coding skills with strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one general programming language (C or Java or C++ or C# or). You should be able to convert a design into code fluently
Ability to apply programming language constructs in building highly complex and scalable business applications
Good technical aptitude, good problem-solving skills and a strong foundation in computer science
Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems and ability to work with abstractions and comprehend fuzzy problem statements
Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
Excellent debugging skills.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here