About the Company: Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 100 million. In the 10 years since it started, Flipkart has come to offer over 80 million products across 80+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle. Launched in October 2007, Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee and Same-Day-Guarantee at scale. With over 1,00,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSME’s do business online.
Official Website: www.flipkart.com
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Exp Needed: 1+ years
Work location Bangalore
- Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
- The Private Label Team analyst will serve data requirements for building Private Label & License brands business in the fashion team.
- An Analyst is expected to grasp the underlying data requirements of the team and develop reports/analyses that add value to the team. Do you have the passion to analyze data and impact the business materially through what you observe?
- At Flipkart, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created.
- The ability to see what your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it is felt by your friends and family in India – the experience is extremely gratifying.
- You will work closely with Lifestyle Private Label team to identify, define, collect, and track key business metrics for products or business process.
- Pull data required to conduct business analysis, build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance.
- Work with the stakeholders to take data driven decisions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
- You have 1+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Technical capabilities: SQL, Excel and Scripting Language.
- Apart from all the general benefits of best in industry compensation, equity, healthcare etc., Flipkart prides in calling out the big hand for you to be
- Great Work, Great People and Great environment. We call ourselves an incubator for analysts where you get all the optimal conditions to do and experience your best.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now