TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Flipkart is looking for an Assistant Manager (Business Development)!
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 Million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 Million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion and Lifestyle.
Company Name: Flipkart
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Job Profile: Assistant Manager (Business Development)
Application Deadline: 14 Feb’22 11:59 PM IST
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Analyze customer behaviour and further develop new customer insights
- Understand where opportunities are and create a viable business to service them; co-own the P&L and develop a business model
- Develop a deep and long-standing relationship with the vendors and further drive relationship from the strategic to the tactical
- Manage in-store promotions along with brands and make brands partners in customer communication
- Make Flipkart the “destination of choice” for the customers through the largest and the greatest assortment of products on offer
- Develop and manage a fulfillment strategy with the brands to ensure best selection along with optimal cost and service
- Educational background: Graduation (MBA is preferred)
- Knowledge of the retail and consumer goods industry and further have the ability to think like a customer
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the competition and their vendors and should have the ability to influence the market
Apply Before the link Expires for Flipkart is looking for an Assistant Manager .