About the Company: Flipkart has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation on tech, biz and ops fronts. We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, business congnizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super- efficient solutions. Engineers participate and breed the culture of self-drive which is fuelled with merit based opportunities. In the pursuit of excellence, Flipsters compete against themselves because there is no competitor in the radar. Flipsters’ area of work includes advanced information-retrieval algorithms, massive scalability, elastic storage, predictive analytics, fraud detection, inventory planning, supply chain, and large- scale applications that enrich the user experience, to name a few. Working with the market leader, engineers mostly solve challenges-never- seen-before. The environment makes receptive people with open mind and a drive of ownership to succeed and create impact.The excitement gets further fuelled with the impact of flipsters’ work felt and complimented by friends and family in India. At Flipkart we miss no opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments. While we work hard, we party harder which helps us work hard again.
Job Profile:Software Development Engineer – 1
Experience : 6 Months – 2 Years
Degree Needed: B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Work Location: Bangalore
- The Software Development Engineer’s core responsibilities include working on highly-maintainable and unit tested software components/system that address real world problems.
- You will be working in a fast paced and agile work environment delivering quality solutions that have immediate business impact.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 6 Months experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good understanding of data structures & algorithms and their space & time complexities
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with at least one programming language:
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert design into code fluently
- Strong technical aptitude and a good knowledge of CS fundamentals
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform is a plus
- B Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Your Array (Nice to Haves):
- You will assume complete ownership of the projects you deliver while collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders on all elements of the development process.
- You are expected to demonstrate good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates