Let’s see, what Flipkart GRiD 3.0 is all about?
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
In its third edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing Live Problem Statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest minds of India and lets you put your capabilities to the ultimate test.
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
The third edition of GRiD will have three distinct tracks for participants to choose from:
- Software Development Track
- Information Security Track
- Robotics Track
Each track will have multiple elimination rounds to test you on your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the Grand Finale where the finalists will get to present their solutions to the panel of domain experts at Flipkart.
Note: One team or student can choose only one of the three tracks. The batch of 2021 is not eligible to participate in this competition.
What’s at stake – Rewards and Prizes?
Attractive prizes to be won along with PPIs for Tech Internships and Full-Time offers.
- Prize pool of INR 6,00,000 is to be won
- Top Teams from each track will get GRiD goodies!
- PPI opportunities, tech internships, and a chance to appear for Flipkart Hiring Process to all top-performing students
- Certificate of Merit to the top-performing teams in each track
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply