About the Company: Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Job Profile: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Pune.
Official Website: www.flex.com
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Year
Work Location: Pune
- The Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.
- The incumbent will be Responsible for controlling and maintaining the engineering change and documentation tracking process with emphasis on Bills of Material (BOM’s), parts masters, specifications, drawings and documentation to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- The relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Collects and reports process performance metrics.
- Track work completed by customer program for reporting purposes.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- B.E/B.Tech(EEE/ECE) 2017/2018 graduates with no arrears.
- 0 – 2 years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in a BPO or Manufacturing set up.
- Sound knowledge on technical subject.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Flexible to work in any time zone.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook.
- Should be very sincere, dedicated and good team player.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates