About the Company: Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight, and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – IT
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
The Position Associate Engineer will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• A relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Resolve Service Request Tasks Resolve Incident Tickets (Basic and Advanced Troubleshooting).
- Maintain high quality of production & staging environments, networks, systems, applications
- 24*7 Monitoring of Applications, systems, services & jobs, raise Alarm immediately for Critical Alerts & provide level 1 & 2 support.
- Answer Customer Service Calls and resolve issues reported by Self service tool Follow up with End Users when required by email and outbound calls.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Customer Service / Technical troubleshooting Experience
- Basic Operating System knowledge (Win 7 / 8/ 10)
- Basic Networking knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Email clients
- Problem Resolution Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Good Communications Skills
- BPO background will be an additional advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates