Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an international supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). It is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.Flextronics has manufacturing operations in over 30 countries, totaling approximately 27.2 million square feet and 200,000 employees.
Job Profile: Senior Analyst – Procurement
CTC: Best in Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Engineering graduates (2016) pass outs with min.65% aggregate.
- EEE/ECE/Mech streams are only applicable.
- Flexible to work in night shifts.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Mandatory knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Shifts: Candidate should be flexible to work in night shift.
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
About the Job:
- Timely issuance of purchase orders to vendors, follow-up for order confirmation and co-ordination for on time payment to suppliers.
- Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of material.
- On time completion of Open Purchase Order Report and Shortage Report for review.
- To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products.
- To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned, validated through procurement metrics.
- Co-ordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for purchase order changes.
- Select supplier for placing new orders in accordance with approved purchasing strategies.
- Managing supplier’s database.
- To identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes.
- Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
- Prepare customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
- Please do not post the profile if you have already shared it in last six months for Chennai / Pune or if the candidates have attended interview in last six months.
- Kindly do not send the referral profiles through emails.
- Please do not call the candidates directly for the walk in.
- Interview details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates post screening.
- Request not to refer siblings / blood relatives / spouse if you are currently working in GBS Supply Chain Management. Offer would not be extended to such candidates.