Flextronics Hiring Details:
About Company: Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Company Name: Flextronics
Job Profile: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Work Location:- Chennai, India
Job ID: WD107506
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Job Description for Flextronics Hiring
- This Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering will be based in Chennai.
- This role will require to collect Environmental Compliance information from Supplier and perform validation to meet the Industry standards.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Responsible for Collection, analysis & archival of the component information related to Environmental Compliance thro’ Wind-chill Product Analytics Tool
- Interaction with Manufacturers across the world to collect the Environmental declarations & provides guidance on Compliance information requested by Requestor
- Provide support to Supplier Quality Engineers/Commodity Management/Procurement/Design Engineering team regarding the Environmental Compliance
- Handling the regulation changes in WPA & forecast the risk of the affected parts for the Product Environment Compliance team to alert the site
- Provide Training to suppliers on the Environmental Compliance requirements wrt customer needs wherever required
- Coordinating with Global Environmental Compliance team for resolution of any New requirements from customer or Compliance related queries from site
- Support organization in regulatory compliance/ internal/third party audits
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Flextronics Hiring