About the Company: Companies spend millions on IT, year after year, without a clear picture of where it goes or how effectively it’s spent. Flexera shines a light into this technology black hole so executives can understand exactly what’s in their IT ecosystem and manage it more effectively. Flexera thrives on building a diverse workforce because it enables us to build our products with a wider appeal and serve our customers on a global scale. Flexera has built the largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets on the planet. We connect decision-makers to the systems and information they need, by enabling a common data language and view across their business. The world’s largest repository of software and hardware asset, vulnerability, and open-source data platform will unite the software industry, and strengthen the supply chain everyone depends upon.
Job Profile: Intern – Engineering
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2020
Work Location: Bangalore
- Respond to requests to investigate content-related issues, identify the root cause and remediate
- Conduct research, investigate and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the Data Platform
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers, and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy in our normalized database
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology) and graduating 2020 (2020 pass outs)
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the development of his academic projects
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here