About the Company: Flexera helps business executives succeed at what once seemed impossible: getting clarity into, and full control of, their company’s technology “black hole.” From on-premise to the cloud, Flexera helps business leaders turn IT insight into action. With a portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver unparalleled technology insights, spend optimization and agility, Flexera helps enterprises optimize their technology footprint and realize IT’s full potential to accelerate their businesses. For over 30 years, our 1300+ team members worldwide have been passionate about helping our more than 50,000 customers fuel business success. To learn more, visit flexera.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Job Description: Seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic QA Engineer to contribute towards the Automation of Flexera Software’s Flexnet Embedded product. You will be responsible analyzing the customer use cases, deriving tests and automating it. Should be an excellent team member with good attitude towards problem solving. Should have attitude to embrace new challenges. Should be a quick learner who can understand the existing functionality and automation framework. Should have good communication skills. Should be flexible to learn new technologies and contribute in different areas of product and software engineering cycle as needed.
More about Product: https://www.flexerasoftware.com/producer/products/software-monetization/flexnet-licensing/
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required.
- 0-1 years of software testing experience. Working knowledge of Automation and Manual.
- Knowledge in Automating web services (SOAP/REST) in Java.
- Good in OOPS concepts and Java programming
- Knowledge in any scripting language and Jenkins is an added advantage
- Knowledge in agile development processes.
- Knowledge in Linux.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong quality orientation and customer focus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to understand the requirement and derive test scenarios and automate.
- Test Design, implement, review and test it.
- Conduct and participate in peer reviews to ensure product quality
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered regularly
- Improve team’s technical capabilities and establish best practices for software test with the respective domain.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates