Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Flexera Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: Flexera empowers IT professionals to meet the continual demands for driving growth while delivering ROI on technology investments with Technology Value Optimization (TVO). Flexea delivers industry-leading Technology Value Optimization solutions that enable you to inform your IT so you can transform your IT. From on-premises to the cloud, you get the IT asset data you need to rightsize, reallocate spend, reduce risk and maximize ROI.
Our innovative technology has consistently positioned us as a Leader in the marketplace – recognized by Forrester, Gartner and IDC for the breadth and depth of our solutions.Flexera have built the largest and most comprehensive repository of market intelligence on technology assets on the planet. We connect decision makers to the systems and information they need, by enabling a common data language and view across their business. The world’s largest repository of software and hardware asset, vulnerability, and open source data platform will unite the software industry, and strengthen the supply chain everyone depends upon.
Official Website: www.flexera.com
Job Profile: Engineering Intern
Experience Required: Freshers
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description for Flexera Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Respond to requests to investigate content related issues, identify root cause and remediate
- Conduct research, investigate and collect data on software and hardware products from various sources and curate the data into the Data Platform
- Relate data points from 3rd party vendors and product suppliers, and ensure consistency, quality and accuracy in our normalized database
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science (preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology) and graduating 2020 (2020 pass outs)
- Familiar with stored procedures in SQL Server (Should be clear with the normalization)
- Good knowledge on SDLC (Understanding of software development process, including requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools and technologies, release and version control, and testing methodologies)
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts to another team member or within the team environment effectively
- Ability to adopt to new tools and technologies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Experience in the development of his academic projects
- Knowledge on AWS, Web Services
- Ability to gather, analyse, and interpret relevant requirements and information.
Apply Before the link Expires for Flexera Off Campus Drive Hiring.