About the Company: Flexera helps business executives succeed at what once seemed impossible: getting clarity into, and full control of, their company’s technology “black hole.” From on-premise to the cloud, Flexera helps business leaders turn IT insight into action. With a portfolio of integrated solutions that deliver unparalleled technology insights, spend optimization and agility, Flexera helps enterprises optimize their technology footprint and realize IT’s full potential to accelerate their businesses. For over 30 years, our 1300+ team members worldwide have been passionate about helping our more than 50,000 customers fuel business success.
Company Name: Flexera
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field required
- 1-2 years of industry experience, with proven track record of testing and automation experience (BDD, Selenium, Spec flow, Web API)
- Should be good team player and willing to learn new technologies and tools
- Strong commitment towards quality and testing
- Added advantage if the candidate has the knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of continuous delivery and continuous Integration
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive and collaborative team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
Preferred Skills & Knowledge
- Testing and automation frameworks work experience
- Experience with test automation (BDD, Selenium, Spec flow, Web API)
- Basic SQL Server database experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Experience with PowerShell and vagrant
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Understand FNMS automation framework, testing and contribute towards automating tests, maintaining tests suite, get the test suites executed for various FNMS releases
- Automate/Fix failure tests and get peer reviews to ensure automation check ins are in good quality and does not break anything existing tests
- Provide regular updates on progress and delays encountered issues during automation development
- Learn FNMS product by using available training materials and have hands on experience various areas like Beacon, PO, Licenses, ARL/PURL, Agents and third-party integrations and contribute to testing activities for various releases
- Constantly learn the tools and technologies used in automation and document them for future reference
Responsibilities: List three key areas of responsibility, details on specific activities
- Delivery against release plans: Quickly learn FNMS product and automation frameworks and start contributing to the Team’s IR deliveries
- Collaboration with Team: Work closely with DAD teams to investigate product issues, identifying bugs by running automation on various builds released by the development team (overnight and branches)
- Team Enablement: Be a good team player on FNMS automation and functional testing.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Are you from ECE/EEE/EIE Branch and Looking to get Placed in Core company? If yes, Then join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons