About the Company: Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Job Profile: Software Trainee
Exp Level: 0-1 year
Criteria: B.E/B.Tech -CSE/IT or MCA -60% Aggregate through out academics & No standing arrears
- Develop web applications based on the low level design requirements
- Write stored procedures and efficient database queries to meet the application requirements
- Co-ordinate with the QA team and ensure bug free delivery on time
- Support and stabilize web applications after production deployments
- Prepare unit test case and relevant documentation to support project tasks
- BE Computer Science/MCA with atleast 60% aggregate preferably with 0-1 years of exp along or any technical certification.
- Be familiar with an at least one imperative (Java, SQL, QA Processes etc.)
- Basic SQL query language skills.
- Familiarity with commonly used programming tools like Eclipse/ Intellij, Database tools like PL-SQL Developer.
- Familiarity with Web servers like Apache Tomcat/ Jetty and Application Servers like WebLogic.
- Have good problem solving skills, logical thinking, ability to solve difficult algorithms and eagerness to learn.
- Understand basic control structures and elements of programs like loops, variables, functions, and potentially objects and classes.
- Interest in front-end and back-end development
- Soft copy of this email invite.
- Updated Resume.
- Any Government ID Proof for Verification.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Intrested candidates can come for Flex Walk In Drive Hiring F2F interview on 28th Sept 2019 from 9am to 12pm.
The Address for Flex Walk In Drive Hiring:
Flextronics Technologies India Pvt Ltd,
RMZ Millennia Business Park,
7th Floor, Campus 2, No. 143, Dr. MGR Road,
Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096,Tamil Nadu, India.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates