Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Flex Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Official Website: www.flex.com
Job Profile: Junior Engineer – GBS Engineering
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Work Location: Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
Job Description for Flex Off Campus Hiring
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
- Work closely with Engineering and materials teams to review product updates / modifications.
- Respond to Business Partner (requestor) and customer on queries relating to Engineering Change Orders Ensure adherence to targets set for all Process Metrics.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0-2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.•
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) Management
- Hands on Experience in any PLM software linked to ECO process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English MANDATORY.
Here are a few of your preferred experiences:
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Good analytical skills.
- Coaching & mentoring skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Reporting & Decision-making skills.
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Apply Before the link Expires for Flex Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Flex Off Campus Hiring