Company Name: At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
Company Name: Flex
Job Profile: Systems Analyst – IT
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
The Systems Analyst – IT position will be based in Chennai.
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Analysis and Creation of High Level Design, Specification documents.
- Support Project Leads and Backup up Team Leads.
- Review the training documents and create/update the knowledge base.
- Attend calls/meeting to understand and analysis project requirements.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- 0-1 year of experience in EDI/Webmethods/Mulesoft.
- Basic understanding of integration/middleware domain with EDI expertise
- Develop specifications and HLD as per the requirements for Web Methods/MuleSoft/Java B2B and A2A projects.
- Support Integration, Unit Testing, Regression Testing and UAT
- Support Deployment of code/maps across environments.
- L3 Support activities after Go-Live.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Strong Analytical and Testing skills.
- Must Have Excellent Debugging and Communication Skills.
- Must have ability to explore/analyze the existing/ legacy code.
- Should have excellent learning capabilities
Here are few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
- Paid time Off
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply