Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Flex Hiring Freshers For Junior Financial Analyst Details:
Company Name: We’re the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. We love to hear your thoughts, comments and ideas so feel free to like, share and comment away. Any question or opinion is good to go as long as it is respectful and falls within the scope of this page. Derogatory comments, spam and unsolicited selling are not welcome here and such posts will be removed.
Company Name: Flex
Job Profile: Junior Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Junior Financial Analyst – Cost Accounting Solutions will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Perform cost accounting activities for the sites of Flextronics.
- Support sites during the month ends.
- Perform standard cost updations.
- Drive Cost reductions initiatives and metrics improvement
- Partner with sites to fix issues and address the root cause
- Work with sites to improve their ROIC and OP
- Ensure that all activities performed are within the scope of the SOX controls.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- B.com/BBA/M.com/MBA(Finance) graduate with (0-2) experience in finance and accounting operations.
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Good communication and written skills
- Flexible to work in shifts.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Hands on experience in MS Excel, Power point, Outlook
- Prior experience in working in ERP
- Ability to perform automations.