Flex Freshers Recruitment Hiring: Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
Job Profile: Systems Analyst – IT
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/BTech/MCA/Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-3 Yrs
Job Description: The Systems Analyst – IT will be based in Chennai.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Understanding user requirements, error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Monitoring the application process , application logs and managing appropriate resolutions in case of failures.
- Debugging the technical components (Configuration , Code) for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies or process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Experience in Application Support , especially in L1/L2 Support and enhancements.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Able to learn new applications , technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Programming knowledge in Java or .NET , Understanding of SQL or Oracle database programs and knowledge in any of Scripting language (Java Script , PHP)
- Provide functional support for EAI / B2B / CRM business critical applications , with best possible quality of service. Solving Support incidents , maintaining delivery SLA’s and effective communication with trading partners , Users.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills for team work.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process or software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Should possess minimum of 0 – 3 years of work experience.
- Willing to work on weekend shifts. (Compensation Off will be provided on week days).
- Willing to work on early morning shifts and night shifts if required for the team.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Apply Before the link Expires.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
Apply Link- Click Here