About the Company: Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. Flex – Live smarter™.
Job Profile: Technician – GBS Engineering will be based in Pune.
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: Diploma (E&TC/EEE/Electronics/Electrical)
Exp Needed: Freshers
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials.
- Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies
- . Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Fresher – Diploma (E&TC/EEE/Electronics/Electrical)
- Open to work in any shift
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here