Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Fiserv is a global organization with more than 13,000 clients and 21,000 associates worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to achieve best-in-class results. The company is highly regarded for its financial services technology and services innovation, including award-winning solutions for mobile and online banking, payments, risk management, data analytics and core account processing.Fiserv is helping its clients push the boundaries of what’s possible in financial services, delivering deep expertise and innovative solutions to help financial institutions, businesses and consumers move and manage money faster and with greater ease than ever before.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Branch: CSE,IT (or) Equivalent
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
Job Location: Across India
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
- Should possess 0-1 years of experience in developing scalable and secured Mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
About the Job:
- Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
- Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
- Prepare any necessary technical documentation
- Track and report daily and weekly activities
- Participate in code reviews and code remediation
- Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
- Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
- Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
- Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
- Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
- Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
- Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
- Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management
Apply Before the Link Expires.
To Apply:Click here
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here