About the Company: There’s a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It’s our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients’ benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.
Job Title: Software Developer, Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Chennai
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software
development project lifecycles.
2. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
3. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
4. Track and report daily and weekly activities
5. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
6. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
7. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
8. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
9. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
10. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
11. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
12. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
13. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
14. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and project management
Required Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
1. 0-2 years of experience in developing scalable and secured J2EE applications.
2. Excellent knowledge in Java based technologies (Core Java, JSP, AJAX, JSF & EJB),
3. Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred
4. Knowledge in UNIX environment is preferred.
5. Experience in Angular JS technology is preferred.
6. Financial industry experiences a plus
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates