About the Company: There’s a reason why Fiserv is the global leader in information management and electronic commerce systems for the financial services industry. It’s our people. If you are a talented professional who gets excited by the challenge of helping Fiserv lead the transformation of financial services technology for our clients’ benefit, we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Fiserv, where turning possibilities into realities is the norm.
Job Profile: Associate Quality Assurance Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Chennai
- Basic knowledge in Java.
- Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
- Knowledge on Mobile automation.
- Knowledge in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
Nice to have skills (but not mandatory)
- Hands on experience in Java.
- Experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution).
- Command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Experience in Agile Testing Model.
- Immediate joiners are preferable.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Years of experience: 0-2 years
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.sc (CS)/MCA
- Certifications: If any
- Job Location: Chennai
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates