About the Company: Fiserv, Inc. is a US provider of financial services technology. The company’s clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers. In October 2015, American Banker and BAI ranked the company third by revenue among technology providers to U.S. banks
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Analyst, Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Exp Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Understand and learn the existing EP products. Interacting with multiple product/delivery teams.
- Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases. Work independently with minimum supervision to meet the deadlines.
- Create and maintain documentation including: Release processes Test Plans, QA Process Docs, and SharePoint site. Assist in process changes within the PS organization to support a Consulting Quality strategy across the PS organization.
- Assist and represent Professional Services Quality Assurance team during the product release cycle.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
- Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc.
- Experience in software QA test methodologies. Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools Experience in writing Database queries.
- Ability to work well in a team environment Ability to handle multiple projects to meet the deadlines Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
Nice to have skills (but not mandatory)
- Experience in the banking industry (or any financial institution).
- Command line knowledge of UNIX and Windows.
- Exposure in Automation Tool like Selenium.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here