Fiserv Off Campus | Fiserv Recruitment | Fiserv Associate Software Developer| B.E/B.Tech | Fiserv Jobs | Freshers Jobs | Freshers Off Campus | March 2017
About the Company:Fiserv is a worldwide group with more than thirteen,000 purchasers and roughly 22,000 neighbors worldwide and takes pride in its mission to enable clients to reap fine-in-type results. The corporation is incredibly regarded for its fiscal services technology and offerings innovation, including award-successful options for mobile and on-line banking, payments, risk management, knowledge analytics and core account processing. Fiserv is helping its purchasers push the boundaries of what is feasible in monetary services, providing deep talents and revolutionary solutions to support economic associations, businesses and patrons move and manage money rapid and with better ease than ever earlier than.
Company Name: Fiserv
Company Website: www.fiserv.com
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 years
Job Role: Associate Software Developer
Skills :Oracle SQL/PLSQL
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 0-1 years of experience in developing scalable and secured Mobile applications.
- Excellent knowledge in Core, Oracle SQL/PLSQL.
- Knowledge in SOAP & REST web service implementations is preferred.
Job Description :
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Develop Mobile UI and underlying business logic.
3. Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
4. Track and report daily and weekly activities.
5. Participate in code reviews and code remediation.
6. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation.
7. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product.
8. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
9. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
10. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
11. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
12. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
13. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
14. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers and Project management.
Apply before the link Expires.