About the Company:Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients. Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We’re seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team. Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you’re sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Job Profile: Associate Software Test Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Gurugram (Haryana)Earn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Key Accountabilities: Responsible for delivering quality work with defined quality gates and standards. Participates in the development of test scenarios and test cases for the business functionality as defined in the test plan. Performs regression testing using test plans created, and updating the plans as needed. Assist QA programmers with business aspect of automated scripting. Perform project updates and manage testing artifacts in HP Quality Center tool. Coordinating assignments with QA Team Lead. Closely work with Technical/Functional lead for defining testing cases for the projects. Ensure all defects are logged in tracking system.
- Prioritize issues to ensure timely resolution
- Provide all required documentation
- Respond promptly to any requests from development regarding open issues
- Ensure issues have appropriate resolutions once corrected
Technical Knowledge, Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Associates degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience (B.Tech / MCA)
- Around 0 to 1 years of experience working in banking application and / or software testing
- Exposure to Quality center specially test plan, test lab and defects modules will be an advantage P
- rocess understanding: SDLC and Agile Scrum.
- Should be able to independently understand the functional specifications to build the test cases.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills are required. Ability to multi-task and be flexible with priorities Familiarity with Microsoft Office products required.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Great Opportunity to Work from Home!!! Get Upto Rs. 25K each Month!!! Click Here to Download the App Now
If you like this website, please consider donating to support the development and to offset the cost of running this awesome website for free. You can donate using Paypal or Instamojo(India)