About the Company: FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Client Services
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Pune
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click to download Core java interview questions - More Than 1000+ Questions
Job Roles and responsibilities:
- Acting as a service desk agent. Receiving client calls, service requests, incident and defect logging etc
- Acknowledging the service requests/tickets in the shared mail box and making sure tickets are solved/escalated to correct department.
- Maintaining the case log statistics in desired format.
- Follow-up on the open tickets and incidents with client as well as internal teams.
- Monitoring the system and escalating alerts as per the SOP`s. Performing data integrity and system morning checks for MarketMap terminal and FAME.
- Working in sync with the L1 and L2 resources in the team to be well aware of the current status of the applications and stability.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any graduate BSC fresher can apply for this role.
- Candidates passed out within past 3 years can apply.
- Also candidates already working with small IT start-ups can apply.
- Candidate should be good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen on learning new technologies and technical aspects.
- Candidate should be flexible enough to work in 24/7 support environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here