FIS Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: FIS is an American Fortune 500 company which offers a wide range of financial products and services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide. All of these employees doing work from home and FIS has shifted to Work from Anywhere model since March 2020.
Company Name: FIS
Job Profile: IT Trainee (Fresher)
Experience Required: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021
Work Location: Pune
Job Description: Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
- Works under close supervision with limited latitude for independent judgment
- Consults with senior peers on non-complex projects to learn through experience
What you will be doing
- Perform various basic tasks within an information technology function, e.g., applications systems development, technical support, network administration and completes employee development assignments
- Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function
- Researches and analyses appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures
- May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes
- Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter
What you bring for FIS Off Campus Drive:
- Educational Qualification: B. Tech/B. E in Computer Science/Information Technology or MBA Finance
- Academic Percentage: Minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA throughout 10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation (if applicable)
- Year of Passing: 2021 with no backlogs, as on date
- Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
- Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
Apply Before the link Expires for FIS Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for FIS Off Campus Drive